Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My yard man...hard at work

Spring is here.

I love it!

It makes me so happy to know that the temperatures are going to be warm and D-Man and I can get outside.

Husband and I really enjoy doing yard work. It's been a hobby of ours since we married. However, Husband has really crazy work hours and often times is not home during the week in time to help me with any outdoor projects.

Never fear, though, my handyman also does yards.


He really works to get to the "root" of the problem.


And he's not afraid to get his hands (or his shoes or his clothes or his face) dirty.

I'm so happy to know that I can call on him to get the job done.

Hmmmm....I wonder if he could do the laundry and fold it as well????


post signature

4 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

You know,he would be great at doing laundry,I'm sure!!!!!!!!! It sure is great to have your little handyman on call! What a cutie pie. Love you!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, he is so precious! I can't believe how big he is getting - he looks like such a big boy!!! I am dying to see you guys...my D-man was talking about your D-man this morning in reference to wanting to go to the zoo. Y'all up for a trip to Tulsa or LR anytime soon????

His Doorkeeper said...

Now you really have a cute HANDYBOY!! What a good helper! Can you pay his salary in cookies and milk??