Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's all in the bowl, the mixing bowl, that is

Today's Works-for-me Wednesday tip is about my favorite mixing bowls of all time. The Queen B introduced these to me in 2004 and I haven't been the same since then.

They are the Williams-Sonoma Melamine bowls. They come in a set of three in several great colors. Apparently these bowls are really popular because the internet shows that they are currently not available online. I actually purchased my bowls (I say this like they are an exclusive-to-Amy bowl) at a Williams-Sonoma store in Dallas.

They are dishwasher safe, microwave safe and Amy's-in-the-kitchen safe. They have a nice rubber ring on the bottom to keep them from sliding around on the counter and also feature a handle making it easier to utilize the pour spot featured on them.

If you see them, I would buy them because you will much enjoy them! Thanks Queen B for the great tip!

For other great Works-for-me Wednesday tips click here!

5 comments:

Liz said...

OH, thanks for that tip. I have looked at them before, but I already have the Pampered Chef batter bowl so I thought it was basically the same thing, but now I have a WS gift card that I'm trying to figure out what to do with! Thanks

Kathy in WA said...

The bowls look great! Thanks for sharing the tip (and the link).

Duckabush Blog

Queen Mother said...

Those bowls are great. I love nearly everything at WS. Thanks for sharing.

Queen B said...

Um...they were on Oprah's Favorite Things. That must be the cause of the out of stock thing. I kind of feel that Oprah arrived at that party a few hours late. They've rocked for a few years!!

Family O'Foxes said...

I hadn't seen those before...i like the fact that you can pour with those bowls.

~Amy