Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Titles on Tuesday: Christmas Cookbook


Today's Titles on Tuesday book is actually a cookbook, Christmas with Paula Deen. There are many yummy-to-my-tummy (oh my, am I a mother to a 2 year old or what) recipes. One of my all time favorites is one that the Queen B made last year for the Christmas celebration our immediate family has together each year. It is called Baked French Toast Casserole with Maple Syrup (and Praline topping) and oh my, it is to die for! This recipe is definetly one to eat when you ARE NOT watching your waistline (or your are watching your waistline expand).

There are many other great recipes in this cookbook that could become part of your family's Christmas meal. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Queen B said...

I love all of the Gooseberry Patch Christmas cookbooks. Very yummy recipes and very fun holiday ideas included.