Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Veggies Anyone?

Ok, so I admit, I just couldn't stay away for more than one day. I need to feel connected with all 2 of you who read my blog and so I'm back today, the day after Christmas, to catch up on what's going on in the world.

We survived the holidays! It was so great not having to travel this year.

This was the BEST year yet with D-Man, except when he wanted to take everyone else's toys away.

And also when he let me see his green bean casserole up close when he spit it into my hand.

Oh and also when he gagged on the broccoli casserole, at the dinner table, with all my in-laws watching. A mom's got to push those vegggies every now and then, you know?

Anywho, let's dish on what great gifts we all got this year! Was it anything like what is in this box?


Well, that's all for today. I'll probably be back with more tomorrow.
In the meantime, you should be waiting with giddy anticipation until my next post...

3 comments:

Queen Mother said...

That's what happens when you forcefeed veggies!!! The gift in your box is precious. Glad you had a good time. Wish I had some of your cornbread dressing!!

momof2 said...

So you mean he didn't like Aunt A-Girl's famous green bean casserole? That's OK....it's a taste that is acquired with age I'm told:-) BTW, the peanut butter balls were AWESOME. Jeremy and I were wishing we had taken some home with us yesterday. Unfortunatly, the diet starts TODAY so no more peanut butter balls for me for a while:-(

Keepin' It Real said...

After coming to the realization that there would be no cornbread dressing(I was told it would appear at a later date!),I relished in the fact that this was the best Christmas so far. It just seems to get better every year,and I know how truely blessed I am to have the family I do. I have enjoyed your blog in 2007 and look forward to 2008. p.s. tell momof2 that the peanut butter balls somehow got left at my house,along with the drumset!!