Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Titles on Tuesday: Special Edition

Today's Titles on Tuesday edition is actually a throw back to all those wonderful Christmas special shows that we all watched as kids. As a kid, my brothers and sisters and I especially loved these shows because we only got 3 channels on our antenna-assisted tv (4 if we were lucky) and so when Christmas rolled around, there were a lot more options for us.

Anyway, a Christmas show that I find very special is the classic A Charlie Brown Christmas. It actually played on a local station on Monday night and I got to see how exciting this show was to D-Man. He made himself a pillow pallet on the floor, got his blankie and camped out for most of the evening as he savored all of Charlie Brown's Christmas spirit.

What Christmas shows do you out there hold near and dear to your heart?

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Muppets Christmas all the way. The little otter and his jug band gets me every time.

Jenny said...

We love the Charlie Brown Christmas too! We have watched it 2 times already this year!!!!

momof2 said...

I love Charlie Brown Christmas, but my husband can't stand it (probably b/c his father absolutly LOATHED it and never let them watch it.) I also like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" the cartoon version, as well as the old Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer cartoon.