Monday, March 24, 2008

Silky smooth or stubbly rough?

Ok bloggy friends...last week's tanning question has sparked me to write about yet another mind-boggling, put-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seats topic.

Are you ready?

Do you think you can handle it?

Is the suspense killing you?

Well, my friends, inquiring minds want to know which razor you recommend to create silky, smooth legs? Is there a favorite shave gel or cream that you have to have for each shave or is your husband's shaving cream good enough for you?

I for one prefer Skintimate shave gel along with a Schick Intuition razor. But, I've been known to use whatever I can get my hands on.

So, what's your favorite? Please speak out and let us know so that our legs might be on top of their game each day!

post signature

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I use whatever razor I can find and soap.

I'm all about fancy.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I use a men's Gillette Fusion razor. I love that thing! And just plain ole soap. Every once in awhile, I use a bit of my hair conditioner in place of the soap...it's a nice change!

Queen Mother said...

I can't wait to see what everyone uses. I like whatever is in the drawer and use Dove soap.

momof2 said...

I use the generic Equate mosturizing liquid soap for my shave gel....I think it works better than shaving cream and not near as messy. I am using some weird name razor right now (can't remember what it is called), but I typically use my husband's disposable Gillete razor, which works great!