Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Titles on Tuesday

Need some laughter? A little bit of "girl" time? Well, my bloggy friends have I got a book for you. Today's Titles on Tuesday selection is called Hot Tropics & Cold Feet by Diann Hunt.

It tells of the lives of 4 women who call themselves the "Latte Girls" and the adventures and stories that surround them as they take a little vacation to Florida in hopes of saving the engagement of one of their own.

Many funny stories occur, tears are shed and secrets are revealed as they embark on this adventure together. It is a very light-hearted, honest read that I would recommend!


post signature

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I loved her book, "Be Sweet" and have just bought "For Better or For Worse"

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER BOOKS! THANKS FOR THE TIP....