Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm having a party and I'm glad that you came!

Welcome to my party! I'm so glad that you came! Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting such a fun event!

I'm Amy, the author of this blog, and have been blogging since the fall of 2007. I am a stay-at-home mom to one wonderful 2 1/2 year old son (D-Man) and wife to an amazing husband.(Husband).

I like to laugh and I often write about funny things that happen in my sippy cup, sloppy kisses and dirty diapers (although we are working to get rid of these) world. This, this & this are a few of my favorite funny posts!

Here's one of my favorite recipes for chocolate no-bake cookies (if you make them, whoever eats one will surely love you and want many more...they are very addictive...not that I've eaten very many or anything).

Most importantly, I love God and love how He has taught that by faith in Him I can make it through anything. This post, this post & this post will try and convey that faith.

So sit back, enjoy the "pretend" refreshments I have provided and read a little bit more about who I am. I would love to have you come and visit again really soon. If you've liked what you've read and seen, please leave a comment and let me know!

Oh, and Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog designed by layout...don't you just love it!

post signature

19 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Amy,
I loved reading your blog. I'm going to try the cookie recipe. And I commend you for teaching your little man scripture at such an early age!
The design is soooo cute!!!
Come by sometime!
Cheryl

Cheryl said...

Just so you know, the link to Jenissa's site isn't working! :)

Amy said...

*sigh*... now I'm going to have to go make those cookies. ;)

Jennisa designed my blog too! I actually won a free blog makeover from a bloggy giveaway last fall! And yes - she did a great job on yours too! Very cute!

Happy blog partying!

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed visiting your blog! I, too, love chocolate cookies!

Just blog hopping today in Celebration of the Ultimate Blog Party.:)

I'm new to blogging, so mine's not as fancy as yours... I love your design!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh I could so go for cookies right about now.

Great blog!

Happy Blog partying!

PamperingBeki

Betsy said...

My favorite cookies! Nice to meet you and you have a great blog!

mzzterry said...

~FUN~fun~FuN~ great blog!! Great Party.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Thanks for inviting us in to your party! I hope it's a great one for you!

From another Amy!

Unknown said...

Really great to meet you!! Your blog is bright and quite pretty! The cookies sound fabulous. I'm sooo hungry for sweets right now! Have a great party!

Kristen Reyna said...

I love the design of your blog! I'll definitely be back!

Susannah said...

No bake cookies? Fabulous! Thanks for hosting a party. Aren't Janice and Susan amazing?

Stop by my party if you have some time. :~D

Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Katy said...

Hello! Your blog is really cute! :) It is nice to meet you! I am Katy!! :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

A Juggling Mum said...

Hi, I just came in for the party, thanks for inviting me :)

It was lovely to meet you.

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I DO like the layout! Very nice to *meet* you, too. Thanks for the cookies:)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Love the LO too! I will be back!

Michelle said...

Love the blog! You seem very down-to-earth and I love that you let your faith shine to others!

Jenissa is mighty talented. I'm thinking I'll be asking my hubby for $50 for my birthday to have her design me such a cute blog!

Great meeting you, I'll be back. If you get a chance sometime stop by and visit my party this week, I'd love to have you visit :)

Julie Donahue said...

Amy, thanks for hosting such a wonderful party. We had some snow last week, but it all melted--immediately. :(

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your party! LOVE the story about the boot balloons! I remember getting a HUGE heart balloon and struggling to drag it around with me all day! I'd love to have you come visit my blog!