Thursday, March 13, 2008

What would he think if I added butter?

D-Man and I were having a mom and son moment a few nights ago. He was sitting in my lap facing me. He told me that he needed to check my eyes.

As he began touching my closed eyelids, he asked for a "washclof."

To which I replied, "What do you need a washcloth for."

And he said, "To get off the syrup and pancakes you have on your eyes."

So, any thoughts on what he meant?

Is my mascara too thick?

Does he not like my eyeshadow shade?

Is he secretly craving pancakes and syrup?

Leave it to a 2 year old to call you out on something, huh?

post signature

5 comments:

Queen B said...

You got me...

That's pretty funny. I'm gonna go with color?

Queen Mother said...

Well, let's see. When you wash his face do you say "let's wash off the syrup and pancakes"? He may just think that's what you say when you need to wash something (ie makeup) off the face. That's pretty cute!!

Jennifer said...

Ha..Ha...
Just leave it up to a 2 year old.

I bet he was just pretending. Maybe your eyeshadow reminding him of the color of pancakes and syrup...and off he went to imagination land.

Have a great day!

Rachel said...

That's adorable. What a cutie pie.
I'd go with eyeshadow. :-)

Stephanie said...

Wouldn't it be great to be able to see into the minds of babes??