Monday, November 19, 2007

A Bird's Nest

Well, I'm kind-of in a funk today. I suffered a husband-had-to-bring-me-home-from-church-early migraine yesterday and my hair looks like this.





Yes, that is my very own birds nest. On top of my head. For all the world to see.


Here's another view.




Quite lovely, don't you think. If anyone needs my styling tips, please, please, please don't hesitate to ask (or run the other direction!) If my stylist could only see me now...she would be so proud!

Anyway, I'm not really in a blogging mood today seeing as I feel like I've been run over my a mack truck and the only thing I've had to eat in the last 36 hours is a PB & J, some Doritos (because I rationalized that the fat in the chips might actually make my head feel better) and a couple of Triscuits (or hay as Husband calls them). So, join me back here tomorrow for another addition of Titles on Tuesday.

Happy Hair Styling (and one more picture of my hair to keep you laughing throughout the day!) And yes, I took these pictures myself as Husband stared at me strangely.




4 comments:

momof2 said...

Ok, so maybe your rat's nest is a little on the ratty side. But try adding about 12 inches or so of hair and a weekend of the stomach virus......Needless to say, your nest ain't got NOTHIN' on mine.

Queen B said...

Sorry about your headache! You know, I think in some places that hairstyle might be all the rage. I can't think of where exactly, but I am sure it is somewhere! Feel better!!!

Unknown said...

Bless your bones! I hope you are feeling better today...I like the hair :) At least it looks clean! That is more than I can say for mine today - I am trying to decide if it is child abuse to lock myself in the bathroom and let my D-man take care of Lilly while I practice some personal hygiene!

Anonymous said...

Well,we didn't see any eggs in the nest,so that should give you some comfort!! Those migrains are DEFINITELY for the birds! Glad you are feeling better. Love you.