Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mom, look what I've got for you

So D-Man was waking up from his nap today and called me in to get him out of his bed (yes, he's 28 months and still sleeps in a crib because this mom can't handle having her baby sleep in a big boy bed yet. Yes, the big boy bed is in our garage, the bedding has arrived, the bedrails are in hand due to a frantic call I made to The Queen B when D-Man went through a 3 day, I'm-going-to-climb-out-of-my-bed stage, but I still can't bring myself to make the change).

He may be in the crib until...I know, I need therapy. It's that whole "he's not going to be a baby forever" syndrome.

Anyway, back to the nap story. I went in to get D-Man out of his bed and he said, "Here's a booger, mommy!" Yes, you read correctly, D-Man had been picking his nose, but instead of finding an alternate way of getting rid of the "prizes" he found, he kept them for me. His Mommy. The one who birthed him. The one who nursed him. And the one that he so sweetly gives his boogers to.

3 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Love his heart!!

Queen B said...

There's a treasure.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH! What a sweetheart!!