Friday, November 16, 2007

How sweet it is

After dinner this evening, Husband, D-Man and I went to visit my parents. My brother, Gator, and his 3 boys were also visiting. Well, let me rephrase that, Gator was hunting for hickory wood with my Dad and my Mom was watching all 3 boys plus my little bro. Yes, Mom could be categorized as a our angel and I'll blog about her awesomeness some other time.

Anyway, while we were there, the boys broke out the karaoke machine. Yes, this is the one that my brother, J-Man, got a few years ago at Christmas and the one that my sis, A-Girl, and myself karoked to all Christmas morning. What did we sing, you might ask? Well, that great "Love Shack" Christmas ballad that everyone sings, right??? Sidetracked, sorry....

The boys decided they would all have their turn in the spotlight. The younger ones of the bunch didn't quite no how to "use" the microphone and spent the majority of the time licking it or coughing on it. Can I, can I, can I be next in line to sing into the coughed on/licked on microphone???

The "normal" karaoke songs (if you are 2 & 4, that is) were sung tonight. There was "The B-I-B-L-E" sung by D-Man & "Simple Man" sung by Ran-Man (who says he is going to be a rock star when he grows up). At this rate, they will both be rock stars when they are in their 60's, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the dancing that went on by the youngest of the bunch was definitely a Kodak moment! He sure does have the moves! What priceless memories!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there! Sounds like priceless memories indeed!

Queen B said...

Call me when you break out the 80s hits!!