Wednesday, February 13, 2008

For in Heaven, no tears will fall

I am comforted today in the trust that there are no tears in Heaven. Husband and I have recently been through a trial in life that has only made a strong marriage stronger, but made our faith in Christ grow exponentially.

Someday I will share the trial, but for now, words will not come out to describe it. But knowing that there are no tears in Heaven makes my heart a little more able to take the hurt.

Be comforted today and remember that:

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That was very beautiful, Amy!
Hope things are going better now for you.

Jennifer said...

Oh..Heaven is going to be such an awesome place!!! I can't wait.

When I lost my Daddy in 2005...I was comforted so much by the thoughts of what he was experiencing in Heaven. No tears, No pain...only joy!

Thank you for reminding me once again!

His Doorkeeper said...

Amy, This is the verse the Lord put on my heart this morning during my quiet time: Psalm 116:5-6

The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.

The Lord protects the simplehearted;when I was in great need, He saved me.

May God's word bless you today.