Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not to toot my own horn...

Guess who is featured over at BloggedIn-News & Networking? Yes, ME!!!!!! Wow! I can't even believe it. Shera over at A Frog in My Soup e-mailed me a few days ago. She co-hosts the "Highlights" section at BloggedIn-News & Networking and asked if she could feature one of my posts in her highlights section.

I replied faster than Darren McFadden can run the 40 yard dash and told her I would be absolutely honored.

So, go here and check it out while I do my happy dance a few thousand times! And also see the post below for a new Works-for-me Wednesday recipe!


post signature

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! That is wonderful!!! How exciting!
Congratulations!!!

Keepin' It Real said...

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. Love you!

Queen B said...

Congrats! That is so cool!!

Queen Mother said...

Great job!!! I'm so proud of you!

Sandy said...

Congrats, Amy!

Lisa said...

Wooo-Hooo!

Heather said...

Congrats, Amy! What a precious post...and I totally agree that friendships are such a special blessing from God!