Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Titles on Tuesday

Good morning! Today is one of those mornings when I would love, love, love me a HUGE (did I mention HUGE) cup of hot cocoa with TONS (did I mention TONS) of marshamallows.

But, I'm on a diet with mom and my sisters (and they read this blog) so I had better not.
Someone out there drink a cup for me.

Ahem...back at the task at hand...Sorry.

Today's Titles on Tuesday selection is the most recent book that the book club I am involved in is reading. It is called Healing Stones by Nancy Rue and Stephen Arterburn. If you are in need of some healing and are not sure who to turn to, this book reminds us that God is our only, ultimate, true healer.

The story tells of the life of Demitria Costanas, a married Christian College professor, who becomes inovlved in an affair with another man. When she realizes what she has made is none other than a horrible mistake, she begins her quest for a second chance with God and with her family.

There are many twists and turns in this book and it will keep you reading. Ultimately, it is built on the foundation that when we truly repent to God and ask for his forgiveness, He can give us a second chance.

post signature

1 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for stopping by amy!