Monday, May 12, 2008

And thanks for the sports I like to play...

Just dropping in to say that I'm working on the vacation recap...I know you are all so anxious to hear about it.

In the meantime, here's an exact, word for word account of D-Man's prayer tonight before he went to bed.

"Dear Lord, thank you for this bootiful day. Thank you for letting me play basketball with my mommy. Umm...thank you for letting mommy play basketball with me. Please let mommy play basketball with me. I love you Lord, Amen."

Still a work in progress...

post signature

1 comments:

Joy said...

Ha, that's so funny you were near us! We could've walked right past one another on the Plaza. I live about a 10-15 minute drive from there!!!

Anyway, cute little prayer... I bet God was just tickled by that and adores your son!