Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been demoted...

I had to go and get my eyes checked on Monday. I live in a small town with only one optometrist who lives at the bottom of the hill from me (and he happens to be my Uncle).

I was hurrying around that morning to get ready and get D-Man to his NaNa RAD's by 10 so that I could make the appointment.

We pulled into the driveway and I got out and began getting him unbuckled from his car seat when he said to me, "Thanks for the ride."

Yes, I've gone from mommy, the one who gave me life to taxi driver.

Who knows what I'll be next...only time will tell.


post signature

3 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Very cute...at least he's thankful

Deanne said...

That's what I was going to say!!! At least he's thankful! :) Accentuate the positive. :)

Unknown said...

That's so funny. Look at it this way. Manners go a long way in this world! HA!