Thursday, May 1, 2008

For those who love noodles and chicken and cheese

I've had a few requests for my chicken spaghetti recipe that I talked about in yesterdays's post.

And, you know I aim to please.

So, without any more words, I give you my recipe.

Chicken Spaghetti

5-6 chicken tenderloins, boiled and cubed
1/2 pkg of spaghetti noodles (cooked)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cheese soup
1 can rotel
1/2 cup chopped onions (optional)
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
shredded cheese (enough to cover the entire dish)

Combine all the above ingredients and place in baking dish (a 9 x 13 works well). Cover with cheese and place in a 350 degree oven until cheese is melted and the dish is bubbly. Remove. Cool. Serve with bread and a salad and you are in business.

Now go, run to the store, get all the ingredients, make it and have me over for dinner!


post signature

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Thanks for sharing!

I made chicken spaghetti a couple of weeks ago for the first time in probably SIX years. It was yummy, but my kids weren't crazy about the green pepper and pimento. I bet they'd like your recipe better!

Must try it soon.

Jess said...

Oh my word. Love pasta, chicken and cheese! I want to make this...soon. Very soon! Thanks for the recipe!

Lisa said...

I'm going to put the ingredients on my list for next week, it sounds so good!
A girl can't go wrong with noodles, cheese and cream of something soup. All my favorites!
It's no wonder I'm a Weight Watchers dropout.

Anonymous said...

sounds great! I will pass this on to my daughters too.