Thursday, August 14, 2008

For Me???


How happy I was to learn that one of the D-Household's favorite people, Princess, had awarded me this great award.

Thanks so much, Princess!

The Princess holds a special place in our hearts because Husband and I babysat for her while we were in college (she was about 2 when we started babysitting her). We've remained friends with her and her parents (whom we both grew up with) over the years and so enjoy the special moments we get to spend with them.

And to pass on the love to others out there that I read and enjoy, I'm giving this award to...


Ladies, if you feel so inclined, share the love. Here are the rules:
Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you. Nominate at least 5 other people and link to their blog.
Have a GREAT Thursday!

post signature

4 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

The award is well deserved!

Julie said...

Wow - thanks for the love!

emily freeman said...

Thanks for the award, girl! Consider me blog blushing :)

Kim said...

Ohhhhh - thank you sooo much!