Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just a List

Oh my dear Internet friends...I've got something so earth-shattering today, it might knock your socks off. It's something so cool, well, you might read it more than once.

Yes-sir-ree, I've got a real-life list for you today of random thoughts and moments that are swimming around in my head. Happy, happy, joy, joy for all of you!

1. I'm having some withdrawls...from the Olympics. I know many of you out there feel my pain, so I just had to add myself to the club.

2. I'm ready for fall. I need cool breezes, fall colors and football games to fill my days.

3. The fingers are healing...I still have limited to no use with the right hand, but slowly but surely they are getting there. And for those of you who were wondering, today is day 31...not that I'm counting or anything.

4. I think I have a problem using . . . too much, what do you think? Not that it'll change anything...the dots make me happy.

5. Husband is off this weekend! Hallelujah, because then he starts a 20 days straight run that should make the D House really fun!

6. Razorback football starts this weekend...Yipppppeeeeee!

7. Not really a number 7, just thought I needed to make my list go to number 8.

8. Happy Thursday!


post signature

3 comments:

Queen B said...

Lists rock.

Happy Thursday.

Beachy Mimi said...

Hey Amy! I so feel your Olympic pain. Go Hogs! I'm so glad your fingers are healing. Give D-Man a kiss.

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

I love your blog. . .Thanks for reading mine. . .it is so not worthy!! (If you have a problem with. . .well, then I should be leading the support group!!!)