Monday, August 25, 2008

These things could really be called "I take all your $$ Live"

So we broke down and went to one.

You know, one of those "Live" shows for the kids.

"Sesame Street Live" to be exact.




And let me say for the record that $8 for a helium balloon that will be gone by sundown is a bit pricey...not this momma actually bought one...oh no, this mom was a sucker for one of the Elmo whirly things that cost $15.



Did I just say whirly?

Is that even a word?

I digress, sorry...

D-Man thoroughly enjoyed himself and Husband was oh so thrilled (insert sarcastic laughter) to have rearranged his afternoon to be able to attend. And I have to say that seeing Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch and Cookie Monster in person really brought back great memories for me.





Memories of PBS being one of only 4 stations that we got as a kid, so loving Sesame Street was a given considering it was one of the few kids shows I got to see each day.

Are their shows out there that bring back fond memories for any of you?


post signature

2 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

"Come on and zoom,zoom,zoom-a zoom!" Does that bring back fond memories as well????????? Love you!

Queen B said...

Love Sesame Street.

My favorite song is "I'm a dog, I'm a workin' dog, I'm a hard workin' dog".

You remember that one, don't you?