Monday, June 9, 2008

And over the weekend, I had an enema


We spent the weekend in Branson, Missouri at a water-lover's dream called White Water. It is filled with lots of twisting and turning and wave riding!
And I rode the slide on the left...not once, but twice...and may have to go to the doctor to retrieve my swimsuit. If you know what I mean...
A fun time was had with friends and we are home now and wondering what our next big adventure might be.
Happy Monday and sorry for the spacing craziness...Blogger is having some issues.

post signature

5 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Classic headline with that photo. And yes, I know exactly what you mean.

momof2 said...

I used to think the slide to the right was SOOOO high. Now, it looks like a baby slide compared to the slide on the left. Was it scary? It looks like a blast!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to here about your next adventure.....Keep making those fun memories :))

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great time.

Queen B said...

YOU DID WHAT???