Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm in my happy place

Oh, my bloggy friends, I am in such a happy place today for several reasons.

1. VBS day 4 is tomorrow...it has been an AMAZING week thus far with 6 kids giving their hearts to Christ today.

2. Remember those pictures that almost were...well they are. I found them. On my camera. Where they had been all along. Apparently I don't have mad camera skills.

3. I just found out that Husband doesn't have to work this weekend; as in not.going.in.at.all.

4. I got to eat chips and salsa at lunch today. Oh and some yummy cheese dip. And I had my beloved diet coke times 2.

5. I made this summery table centerpiece that I thought I might share with all of you. I doubt it will put you in your happy place, but it's worth a try.



As you can see, my mad camera skills lead to great photos. Happy Almost Friday!



post signature

5 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

The best news of all is the kids receiving Christ! I do hope you have a nice weekend & I love your summer arrangement.

Queen B said...

Well those are definitely happy place kind of things! Such good news about VBS. That is what all your hard work is about, my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

VBS does seem to touch kids in a special way. That is so wonderful that all of the kids accepted Christ. You obviously helped show them the way and they'll cherish that.

Your centerpiece looks great and I'm glad you posted a close-up.

Beachy Mimi said...

I'm glad you are in your Happy Place. I'm so thankful about the VBS decisions. I know you have done a wonderful job.

Ris said...

#1 and #3 are my favs! How incredible! And I understand how awesome extra time with Hubby is!!