Thursday, June 12, 2008

What makes me Tick

I've learned the last few days as I'm frantically completing the last-minute preparations for Vacation Bible School next week that I can live on little food, even less sleep and A LOT of diet cokes with vanilla from Sonic.

That is, like, 2 large DVCs from Sonic each.and.every.day.

As in not one, but two every twenty four hours.

And you know what, I'm OK with that.

I thrive on stress. Stress gets me going. Stress makes me crazy, but makes me who I am.

I have to have organization and DVCs sometimes get me there.

Is it healthy? Probably not. But, I know that Amy has to have it at this point in life to make it through.

Anyone else ever feel this way?


post signature

4 comments:

Queen B said...

Just two? I think you are doing great if you are only having two a day...

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I love Sonic drinks....I tried to get in their parking lot for "happy hour" the other day and it was too crowded? :l

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I lived on nothing but adrenaline and junk food for years when I worked at the TV station. It was an addiction, really.

So while I sometimes still go looking for that high (how many errands can I run today with three kids?!?), I mostly let coffee keep me running these days.

No Sonic in these parts, by the way.

Kelly said...

I hear you! Happy hour at sonic is what gets me through many afternoons filled with kid activities! :-)