Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Works-for-me Kids Cups


Today's Works-for-me Wednesday post is for all you moms out there with young ones who want the independence that a straw in a cup brings, but you don't yet trust them with a true cup and straw.
They are the Take & Toss Straw Sippers by The First Years. D-Man has been using these cups for almost 2 years now and though he is getting better and better using a regular cup and straw, many situations still warrant the use of these (i.e. in the car).
They can be found at many of your local retailers such as Wal-Mart & Target.
For other great Works-for-me tips, check out Shannon's site!

post signature

4 comments:

Becky said...

My daughter still likes using these at 3 and 1/2! The Princess ones of course! :o)

CC said...

that's what we used for years! But I replaced the regular hard plastic straws with flexible soft straws for when they fell!

Shawna said...

Thanks for the tip. You have a very nice layout here on your site!

Ris said...

My D-man loves those too! (Dax) I love everything take n toss. I found your blog through Joy. My name's Ris. My blog is private but I'll add you. Love meeting new Christian mamas!