Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yes, even up to my eyeballs

I'm smack dab in the middle of Vacation Bible School...as the director...yes, that's right, the person in charge.

Therefore, the only things that I have floating around in my head at this moment are the 40 cases of capri suns I must pick up and the mega pack of M & Ms that has been requested.

So, that means, all you get to hear about are the 40 cases of capri suns I need to pick up and all the M & Ms I'm sure that I'll be eating.

Because, I'm now officially up to my eyeballs in "Living God's Unshakeable Truth" and I couldn't be happier!

Happy Wednesday!


post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, VBS week. Busy, busy. And the director, too!! Bless you, Amy.

Jess said...

Girl, I'll be praying for you. What a role! But a tremendous blessing to those kids. Have a great week!

momof2 said...

Good luck!

Queen B said...

Oh, bless you. We are in the middle of VBS and it is a lot of work! I can't imagine directing.

Praying for you!!!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I was saved as a young girl at vacation bible school. My family was non christian and it was the first time I had heard the "GOOD NEWS". Hang in there!

Jennifer said...

We just finished our VBS yesterday. We did the same theme....Outrigger Island! This theme must be VERY popular! We have had a blast with it.
I taught the 3 year olds....with that age there's NEVER a dull moment!!

O I O I Living God's unshakeable truth...
O I O I Living God's unshakeable truth...

A-awiki....B-awiki....C-awiki...

That's just a couple of the songs that are etched in my brain for the rest of my days! lol!!!