Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Works-for-me Wednesday Photo Printing Tip

Today's Works-for-me Wednesday tip is one for all you photo lovers out there. For those who've never read By His Grace before, allow me to let you in on a little secret...I love photos...especially photos of my almost-three year old son, D-Man.


All these photos, leave me in a quandary at the end of every month. But, I've solved this problem by using Winkflash to upload my photos at the end of each month. Then I order them and PRESTO, they are in my mailbox in just a few days!

And a little tip for those who need to order photos very soon, Winkflash is currently running a special on prints, only $0.06 per print through June 16 (use code JUNE256).

Happy printing and for other great tips, check out Rocks In My Dryer.

post signature

7 comments:

Wani said...

Darn... I wish I knew about the 6cent sale two days ago! I just ordered a ton of pix! Oh, well... I'm sure I'll need more by the end of the month!
Thanks for sharing!
C'mon by Wani's World and check out my WFMW!

Unknown said...

Great idea.
Thanks!

Feel welcome to read my post about what works for me.

You can find it ::here::


Enjoy your day!

Seasonal Learner said...

Oh thanks. I LOVE photos. That is a good tip.

dixymiss said...

I've got lots of piX to print. ThanX for the tip and code.

marigold said...

Thanks for the tip! I haven't heard of Winkflash before. Glad to know you like them!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by for the first time! Great tip...I've never heard of winkflash before, but I'm going to check it out. You can't beat six cent prints!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your idea. With so many online photo pl;aces to choose from, it's good to have a "personal" referral.

One of these days I HAVE got to print my photos. With this great promo price, looks like it could be sooner rather than later.