Friday, June 6, 2008

Who Knew That's How They Found Me?

Well, I checked the statcounter out on my website and you would be amazed at what "keywords" are being typed in that lead viewers to my blog.

Things such as the "underwear rule for firefighters."

Seriously, firefighters underwear rule? When have I mentioned firefighters and underwear anywhere in the same post? Oh my goodness gracious...

Then there is the ever popular "ocd eyebrows." Now, I know that I've had a problem with some over-plucking, but come on.

And then there is my personal favorite from my recent glance at the list "recipe for dirty diapers for dessert." Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

That is just crazy!

They do keep me amused, though, what about you?


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I'm afraid to look.

Jennifer said...

That's CRAZY! Who ARE these people!!!!! lol!!!!

Christie said...

That is great! I need to get a little bit more computer savvy so that I can figure out how to do that on my blog. I enjoy reading your blog each day!

Queen B said...

Yikes. Double yikes. Super Triple yikes.

I always have boring phrases. You get the good ones.

EBhasADDitude said...

now that is funny!