Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Wednesday Tip


Well, today is once again Wednesday, so here's a great craft/decorating project I completed for $12. I'll link it to Shannon's "Works-for-me Wednesday" so you can see other great tips as well.


When we moved into our new home a few months ago, we were lucky enough to have an extra room on the back of the house that we turned into D-Man's playroom. The wall above his storage furniture looked so bare everytime that I went in there that I knew I had to do something (but didn't have a big budget to complete it). I went to Wal-Mart and purchased 6 $2 black frames. I then came home and printed a color word/shape on a piece of computer paper, colored it the appropriate color, framed and hung it. Not only does it fit my space, but it serves as an educational wall hanging as well.


Got a great tip or want to see other great tips? Visit Shannon's site for lots of ideas (and fun)!


4 comments:

Becka said...

Great idea! I may use this for my family/homeschool room. My 5 year old is learning letter sounds and this would work great for him.

Kim said...

Great idea - my son is too old for that - but you could even change the words to the season or holidays - what fun!

Molly said...

What a fun idea! I think I may try this in one area of our school room for our preschooler! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool idea....this would even be a good idea to use for different kinds of sports balls if you had a boys room that was sports themed.