Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Titles on Tuesday


Ok, today I'm starting something new (really isn't everything I do here on my blog new since I've never done it before????) Anyway, it is going to be called "Titles on Tuesday." Basically, what it will be is a place for us all to tell about a book we've recently read or one that we've read before and really loved. This way, if someone out there was wondering about a particular book, this might be a resource than can check with to decide whether or not to really read it.

So, since today is the day of (I hope) many, let me give my Title on Tuesday. It is called The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber. Just a wonderful book about the lives of several women who have come together from all walks of life to learn how to knit. It is very easy to become involved and follow their lives as they walk through the process of learning a new skill while also learning to live life. I would highly recommend it.

What about any of you out there? Got a book you would like to tell us about? Leave a comment below for all of us to see. If you don't have a book this week, be thinking of one for next week and I'll see you then for another "Titles on Tuesday."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson is my latest fave. It was great. A little hard to get into in the beginning, but totally worth it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big Jennifer Wiener fan if I'm looking for pure enjoyment reading material. She has written books such as "In her Shoes," "Little Earthquakes," and "Good in Bed"...all of which are great books.