Monday, October 22, 2007

The things they say

I was helping D-man get dressed a few days ago. We were having our normal morning conversation (discussing activities for the day, who we were going to see, where Daddy was, etc). Normally, after D-man is dressed and has stood up, I whistle or tell him he looks nice. Well, on this particular day, he decided to tell me something. He stood up and said, "I handsome, Mommy." How cute is that?

One day last week we were taking our normal morning walk/run (he in the stroller) and we were talking about what we were going to be doing that day. As I was telling him what our day was going to be like, he looked up at me and said, "Are you sure?" A few moments later he followed up what I was saying with the question, "Are you serious?" That sweet little face and voice talks very big!

These are the moments I live for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I think he's gonna give you a run for your money!!

Anonymous said...

I must say...he is a chip off the old block.