Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Wednesday Tip

***Updated to add***

Today's "Works-for-me Wednesday" Tip I've been using for quite awhile. At the beginning of every month, I look on my calendar and find out who has birthdays that month. I then go to the store and buy enough cards for everyone. I go home, fill them out, address them and stamp them. This way, when it is time to stick it in the mail, it is already set to go! I don't always get them out on time (sorry to those who have been victims of this), but at least it is addressed and ready to go when I realize I'm behind.

Check out many more great tips at Shannon's site!

**Updated to add that for those birthdays that occur at the beginning of every month, I really try to check the beginning of that month when I'm looking at the birthdays for the beginning of the month before (does that make any sense at all???) Notice I said try.....

2 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

good tip! :)
one question: what do you do for those of us who have birthday's right away? If you shop on the 1st of the month and someone's birthday is the 1st...do you buy a belated care for them?

~Amy

Anonymous said...

That is a good method. Even if you do not get them there right on time, they are still getting birthday cards, which is great!