Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday's Tip


Today's Works-for-me Wednesday tip is one that I use several times a week. I DISLIKE, DISLIKE, DISLIKE browing hamburger, turkey, sausage, etc. I don't like the grease that splashes, the smell it produces or the way it looks. So, a friend invited me to go with her to a Pampered Chef party a few years ago. While there, the demonstartor introduced me to the next love of my life, the Large Micro-Cooker. She told how it would brown frozen hamburger, sausage, or turkey in a matter of minutes in the microwave. "Oh, could it really be," I thought. So, I took the plunge and bought one.

Let's just say, it has been GREAT for me! I would highly recommend this for any busy families on the go. Please be sure to check out Shannon's site for other great tips!

0 comments: