Monday, September 22, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I've had a makeover!

What do you think? Michelle at Shabby Creations was kind of enough to give me a fresh new fall look and I am enjoying it oh so much.

It's kind of like when you get a new something in your home and walking by it makes you smile and you want to walk by it many times to see how great it looks.

What, don't tell me I'm the only one who does this?

That's what I thought...

Anyway, I loved my old look and will go back to it, but for now I wanted a little change and Michelle was able to make that happen for small fee. Thanks Michelle! Be sure and check her out if you are in the mood for something a little different.

Totally changing the subject, tomorrow is a very special day here at By His Grace. In the blogging world, it is known as my "Blogoversary." Exactly one year ago tomorrow, I started this blogging journey and it has been a very fun ride! Be sure and check back tomorrow for a look back and also a fun "Blogoversary" giveaway!

2 comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

I can't believe it has already been a year! Congratulations.
Keep them coming.

Queen B said...

It looks great! I love it.

And Congrats!