Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Works-for-Me: 4 Ingredient Pie

Hello All...if this is your first time to visit, welcome! I hope you find enjoyment and entertainment and wisdom and information here at By His Grace. Today, I've got a little bit of info or wisdom and enjoyment for all my bloggy peeps out there!

I seriously think this is the easiest pie in history. And, I hope you will make one today, put in the refrigerator to chill and invite me over ASAP!

Here goes...

Lemon Icebox Pie
1 graham cracker crust
1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
1 8 oz tub of fat free cool whip
6 oz (half a can) of frozen lemonade
Combine last 3 ingredients, pour into pie crust, chill (you can literally chill while this pie is chilling because it takes so little time to make).
I made this pie this past weekend for my mother-in-law's birthday and it was a hit. I would show you pictures, but, well...the pie is all gone. For other great tips, visit Shannon and all her linky buddies at Rocks In My Dryer!




post signature

5 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

It was my duty as "Taste Tester" to fininsh off the pie, and let me just say.........it was delicious! I will definitely be making it!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I think that anything that has a tub of coolwhip has got to be good!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

My husband will love this!! Thanks!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Yummie! Thank you for that recipe! :)

Totallyscrappy said...

Now, what could be easier than that?
I bet limemade would be good, too. Refreshing.