Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Been One Whole Year

I can't believe it...

One year ago today, I entered the blogging world with this post. Mind-numbing content, I know.

And one year later, I'm still posting about my random, crazy, satisfying, very blessed life. And many of you are still reading. Thank you!

Who knew that I would meet so many great people out in bloggy land? Who knew I would talk about my highs and lows and everything in between and still live to tell about it?

This has been a wonderful journey and I hope that it continues on for many days to come. Keep reading and keep commenting and hopefully we'll reach the 2nd "Blogoversary" together.

And to commemorate this wonderful year, I have a giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a one year subscription to Southern Living Magazine. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me your favorite part about my blog. Make sure that you leave a way for me to contact you should you win. This giveaway is open to bloggers and non-bloggers (and I would love for all the lurkers who don't comment to enter as well). Comments will close at 6 pm on Thursday, September 25 and a winner will be announced on Friday. Only one comment per person.

Thanks for a great year and I can't wait to see what the next year holds!

10 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

of course it would have to be the funny stories about D-Man! Life just wouldn't be the same without him. Love you!

Queen B said...

CONGRATS!!! Your blog has been such a blessing to me.

My favorite part of your blog....well. I have 2. I love the pictures of D-Man doing all of his work.

I also really love how you challenge us in our walk with the Lord. I am always touched by your thoughts and encouragement.

I am very thankful for you!

Jenny said...

I love a lot of things but most of all I love your encouraging and challenging thoughts. We have spent a lot of time together but we are always busy talking about kids and our hubbies. With your blog I feel like I have gotten to know YOU a lot better. Thank you for that and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Okay... my fave part is a bit on the dorky side, BUT I ,ove how inviting and relaxing your site is!

shelleymopscc said...

Well, I'm very new to this blog. I found you through The Roost, whom I've known for yrs. What caught my eye was Kelly's Korner when you mentioned things you like: furry friend, Razorback sports, Jesus, friends, church, cooking, ALL things southern, laughing and you got me on OBU !!!
This part of your list could be MINE! It's most of your list...I even like brown and wear it often : ) I don't live in the south now and miss it dearly. I've taken SL for years, but just stopped to take Midwest Living!

shelleymopscc said...

Ok, guess I better clarify, today is the first time to this blog and Kellys Corner was the ONLY link I clicked on(trying to get dinner ready)...I thought that was amazing seeing that so much there was me. So thanks for the link and I'll read more here, later.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Girl, I love your new look! BEAUTIFUL!! And I love reading your blog :)

Beachy Mimi said...

I love all the D-Man stories. You are always so encouraging, which is such a blessing. Congratulations on your blogging anniversary.

Lindsey said...

I follow your blog, but don't really comment often. I love reading your blog about the adventures with your three year old son. I have one son as well, who will be three in October. Happy One Year Blog Anniversary!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

I love the stories you share! I also appreciate how warm and encouraging you are to everyone! I haven't been here for the whole year, but I would love to join you for the next!