Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Teaching the Technique

Many have wondered why I rarely (if ever) show D-Man's full face on my blog. There are really many reasons for this, the biggest being I don't want his sweet, little face used in an inappropriate way.

I know there are those type of people out there and frankly, they scare me.

So in keeping with this idea, I thought I'd show some pictures that show I'm "teaching" D-Man to "pose" for my blog. That, or he's just being a 3 year old and not cooperating.


Please pay no attention to the extremely large very tasty-looking pizza in front of D-Man's face. And please don't look at the cute toes of the person holding D-Man's hand.

So what do you think, am I teaching him well?

post signature

4 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

ok, I've got it, y'all are in the witness protection program, huh? Seriously, I think it's a good idea to protect him. (And, where did the tasty pizza come from? local place or chain? it looks good.)

Beachy Mimi said...

Great idea, and he really seems to get it!

Shannon said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway!

momof2 said...

Where did the pizza come from? It looks delicious.