Thursday, September 4, 2008

You can call me a copycat if you want

First things first, thanks to everyone who offered this momma up some great preschool advice yesterday! I appreciate all the time and energy that went into giving me honest, heartfelt answers. I'll keep everyone posted on the preschool experience.

****************************************************************************************

I read this post last week and was completely inspired to tell Husband to quit his day job and I would support us all in the coaster making business...well not really all that Husband quit your job stuff, but I was inspired.

So, D-Man and I set out in the downpours of Gustav yesterday in search of tiles and ink. And you know, the rain didn't hinder and both items were found easily. And look at what I made.

Aren't they adorable?




If you would like to place an order, D-Man is standing by.






post signature

5 comments:

Keepin' It Real said...

Please put me down for a set! I hope the D-Man will hand deliver! Those are adorable.

Queen B said...

I saw those last week and loved the idea! I am going to copy your copying.

Beachy Mimi said...

I love those! What a great idea.

Jess said...

Awesome idea, Amy! I'm not sure how you did these, but I love the illustrations. I also like to use tumbled tiles to set candles and vases on from time to time. The local stone & tile showrooms always have a wide array of samples to choose from.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Cute....D-man and the tiles :0)