Friday, September 26, 2008

That Day

Ok, my bloggy friends...I'm going to get a little deep today.

Have you ever heard the song, "There will Be a Day", by Jeremy Camp?


The chorus of the song reads like this...

There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face But until that day, we'll hold on to you always
Can you even imagine a day like this?
A day when we meet our Maker face to face and He takes us to that place in glory?
We won't have hurts...we won't have fears...we won't have pain...people can't say bad things...people won't commit crimes...finances won't matter...earthly possessions won't matter...government won't matter...all will be happy.
That's what I hold onto daily. That's what I have my faith in. That's where I know I'll be someday.

2 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

Oh, Amy, I can't tell you how great you've been in the last few days! Thanks for the encouraging and reassuring words!

Queen B said...

Isn't that a lovely thought? I was just explaining to my daughter that if life on earth was easy, we wouldn't long for Jesus.