Monday, January 21, 2008

For I am only by His Grace

I feel the need to reflect today.

I feel the need to tell all of you that I am a sinner saved by GRACE!

I feel compelled to tell you that I am loved by an AMAZING, ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING God who loves me (yes, me) unconditionally.

God has blessed me 10 fold with his richest blessings and I feel humbled daily at this realization.

"But by the grace of God, I am what I am," it states in 1 Corinthians 15:10 and I believe
whole-heartedly that without his love and guidance I would be nothing.

A little deep for a Monday, I know, but I have had this feeling in my heart that I needed to shout this from the rooftops and proclaim that I am one of His!

Have a great Monday and return tomorrow for another addition of Titles on Tuesday that tells of a great one by Beth Moore.

post signature

0 comments: