Thursday, January 31, 2008

Please don't cut to commercial...

The Queen B has gone and done it this week. She has gone and made this one of the best weeks in my blogging journey.

Why, you ask?

Well, she gave me this, my very first blogging award.


What does it mean, you ask?

It means that somewhere out there in bloggy world, there is someone who enjoys my writing and my craziness and my randomness enough to read me everyday and give me an award. Queen B, I am truly honored and humbled that you would grant me such an honor.

I want to thank...wait, it's not time to go to commercial yet. Don't I get time to thank a few people. What, this isn't an actual awards show? You mean I can't make a speech? The thought is that I might be dillussional?

Well, if that is the case, then I would like to take this opportunity to pass out a few blogging awards of my own. All of you receive "Amy's Award for Excellence in Entertaining."

First there is Heather whom I stumbled upon months ago and now faithfully visit daily. She has a wonderful nack for being compassionate, loving and caring in all that she writes about. From her "Crock-Pot" Wednesday series to the story of her family's adoption journey, she makes you feel at home each time you visit.

Then there is Jennifer at Fox Family Fun. I just recently started making them part of my daily blogging reads and so love reading about someone else's journey through life with boys. Her blogline under her blog title says it all for me, "Loving God and Loving Life Together." Keep loving life and letting us all read about it!

And finally, Judy at His Doorkeeper has a wonderful way of showing her love for Christ in all that she writes about. One can quickly see that she is a faithful, hard-working woman who loves Christ, her family and life. I will definetly keep Judy a part of my bloggy reading.

Congrats to all the winners! There are many others out there that I read and love, but there is so little time and so little space. Keep blogging, because you never know when someone will send an award your way.

post signature

4 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Oh, Amy! You are too sweet! Thanks so much for the award...I'm honored. I'm fairly new to the blog world, so this is a first for me. Thanks, again. I really appreciate it, and I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog, as well!

Jennifer said...

Amy
Thank you so much! I'm excited!!
It makes me so happy that you enjoy reading my ramblings. When I first started in this crazy blogging world...I was afraid I might frighten and shock so many by sharing the thoughts in my brain!! ha..ha..ha...
It seems a few actually enjoy it. ha..ha..ha..
Thanks again.
I really enjoy reading your blog too.
It's neat to peek into a new friends world and see how they are doing from day to day.
Love it!
Have a great day.
Jennifer

I will post my award tomorrow along with a link to your site.

His Doorkeeper said...

Amy,

Thank you so much for the award.....my goodness...that is a FIRST for me! "I'm fairly new to the blogging world but it's kinda fun for an old lady! har

I enjoy your blog too and I thank you again for the recognition! Blessings to you and your sweet family!