Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Titles on Tuesday with Beth Moore

Today's Titles on Tuesday is actually a Bible study that I would highly recommend. It is called Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore.

For those of you who have never done a Bible study by Beth Moore, let me preface all of this by saying she is animated and charismatic and you will be changed after each study. I have done 2 of her studies thus far and have left each one at a new place with my spiritual walk with God. Both studies that I have completed have come with DVD videos to watch weekly as well as a daily study book to complete.

The Psalms of Ascent study I completed before Christmas. It highlights the pilgrimage made in Psalms 120-134 and invites each person to journey on their own pilgrimage. I made a journey during the six week study and I invite you or your group if you are looking for a new one to begin this year to give this one a try!

post signature

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Our class is considering this study for the near future. I hope we do it - it sounds great!

Queen Mother said...

I love Beth Moore! Thanks for the tip.

Lisa said...

I've always wanted to do a Beth Moore study, I just have never really wanted to do it alone.
I do love her though!