Monday, January 14, 2008

Only 6 more months

Tonight as Husband and I were eating dinner and D-Man was doing everything in his power to keep me from eating my bowl of soup, Husband said to me, "If it is any consolation, he will only be 2 for 6 more months."

This statement made me happy for a moment and then sad for many more. My baby is growing up. What started out some 2 1/2 years ago as a newborn in my arms has grown into a vibrant, fun-loving, intelligent 2 year old.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to be D-Man's mom! He is providing me (and his Daddy) much love and enjoyment!


post signature

1 comments:

Queen B said...

Yes, and you have 3 on the horizon. Don't be sad about being 6 months into 2...be sad about being 6 months away from 3. I'm kidding...enjoy each second. He'll be in school before you know it!!!