Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend Wishes & Words to Read

Hello All! Today finds it bitterly cold here outside the "D" house. We are once again stuck inside for yet another day of drinking hot cocoa, watching Curious George and trying to catch up on laundry. So, to help any of you who might be in my situation (or those who are looking for some good and interesting things to read), I thought I would point you towards some weekend readings.

If you need a few good laughs, check out this and this from Big Mama about the tresses trek she has endured over the years.

Shannon has made a vow to get organized in 2008. Check out this and this for helpful hints if you are interested in organization this year.

The Simple Wife (Joanne) has inspired me this year with all her craftiness. I think this is too cute and love this as well. And these, I would love to learn how to make myself. Joanne, thanks for being such an inspiration.

And finally, if you need a pick-me-up this Friday, my best friend, The Queen B, will get you laughing with this post about those things that we did in our younger days.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! And remember to check Shannon's site next week for a carnival to beat all carnivals!

post signature

0 comments: